Stamp Camp Projects

Fall has arrived! And that means the holidays are not far behind! I recently held my Create - Share - Inspire Stamp Camp for 24 local ladies. We had a blast! Of course when you are making projects using products from the Stampin'UP! Holiday Catalog how can you go wrong?

Below are pictures of 8 projects we made. I will be doing videos on all of these projects in the next few weeks. So please come back to my blog to see when I have those posted.

But some of you you might be able to look at the photo's and figure them out. Two of these projects are not my idea, totally cased. Once I find the names of the ladies I will post those.

If you live anywhere near Portland Oregon and like these projects so much and want to join my group of paper crafters please see my calendar for upcoming events and join me (or send me an e-mail)!



Stamp Out Breast Cancer

Stamp Out Breast Cancer

Stamp Camp Halloween Treat Bag

Stamp Camp Halloween Treat Bag
Gift Bag using Gift Bag Punch Board and BigZ Bow (love that black glimmer paper)

Halloween Treat Bag Option

Halloween Treat Bag Option
The gals were able to choose another paper option to make thier bags. We used the Happy Haunting Designer Paper.

Hello Santa Card

Hello Santa Card
This card was cased with one alteration. This card uses our Hearth and Home Framelits, Festive Fireplace Stamps, Festive Fireside Framelits and the Designer Paper I love..Home for Christmas!

Halloween Door Card

Halloween Door Card
A Pinterest Case but I used our new Trio Punch to make the door top and stamps from our current holiday catalog. And yes, that is the Wonderous Wreath Stamp set from last year's holiday catalog and this years regular catalog!!

Product Must Have!!!

Product Must Have!!!
Curvy Corner Trio Punch was used to make the tops of the doors of the Halloween Card.

Product Must Have

Product Must Have
The Gift Bow Bigz L is a must for making all the pieces required for the bow!

Acorn Card

Acorn Card
This card just welcomes in fall! Acorny Thank You and the Acorn Builder Punch are a must to make this card. See the cute little accorn from the Into the Woods Embelishments?

Jingle All the Way Card

Jingle All the Way Card
I cased this card from the wonderful Debbie .....! I just could not figure out how to get the slants and space between each layer. Mine is close enough.

Product Must Have

Product Must Have
The adorable Sleight Ride Edgelit Dies and The Big Shot w/Magnetic Plate are a must have to make this card!

Grateful for Fall Card

Grateful for Fall Card
This card uses the Joseph Coat Technique. And again it's a cased card. I just had to have the gals make this BEAUTIFUL Card using the leaves from Among The Branches and Happy Scenes Stamp Sets, along with the Leaflets Framelits!

Pillow Box Gift Holder

Pillow Box Gift Holder
This is a WOW! The combination of the Festiive Flower Builder Punch along with the Pillow Box Gift Holder Framelit make this a fun project to make and with a little something tucked inside makes it a GREAT gift to give!

Snowman Treat Holder

Snowman Treat Holder
I purchased these cute cupcake holders on line. My intention was to make the top act like a snow globe (minus the liquid). Glitter stuck all over the lid (static), sequins stuck under the images! So I just adhered our Iced Rhinestones and Rhinestone basic jewels to give it some bling!! At Stamp Camp I provided indivudually wrapped Hostess Cupcakes to place inside!
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.
Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist.